Established in 2006, IntaForensics is a specialist service provider of a wide range of digital forensics services to the law enforcement, legal and corporate markets. Our client base includes several large and small Police forces for whom we provide outsourced digital forensics, Criminal Legal defence solicitors and Litigation solicitors. We deal with the acquisition of evidence from electronic media, analysis of evidence and the support of prosecution and defence cases in the criminal justice system.
Senior Digital Forensic Analyst (cross training post). £45k to £70k DOE. Based in Nuneaton.
Due to increasing demand for PFI and cyber security services, IntaForensics are now accepting applications from experienced senior level digital forensic investigators to join their Cyber Security Team and retrain to become an accredited PCI Forensic Investigator/cyber security investigator. Based at the companies digital forensics facility in Nuneaton, you will quickly become an integral and influential part of this growing team.
As a PCI Forensic Investigator (PFI) you will deliver a high quality, customer focused PCI Forensic Investigation service to clients who are suspected or confirmed as having suffered an account data compromise. You will have the opportunity to become a critical asset in the delivery of the dynamic service offered to clients by IntaForensics, along with the ability to grow your experience and be supported by experienced team members to fulfil your career goals.
The PCI Forensic Investigator (PFI):
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and confident senior digital forensics analyst, with demonstrable experience in delivering complex digital forensic investigations and who now wishes to transfer their skillset into the role of an accredited PFI/Cyber Security investigator producing high quality, detailed and unambiguous reports.
The Company operates a 37.5 hour working week with a flexible approach to working hours which encourages all employees to enjoy a good work/life balance. You may be required to travel on company business from time to time both in the UK and abroad for which a valid passport as well as a full UK driving licence and car is required.
The successful candidate will deliver high-quality, customer focused PCI forensic and cyber security investigation services to clients who are suspected of having suffered a payment card data breach. This role is pivotal to the ongoing Professional Services business area delivered by IntaForensics and the successful applicant will enjoy the opportunity to be a critical asset in the delivery of this specialist offering. Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Acquisition of data image files in accordance with current accepted standards
• Detailed forensic analysis of available data files and artefacts
• Analysis and interpretation of malware functionality
• Production of high-quality, detailed and unambiguous interim and final reports for clients and relevant industry bodies (card payment brands and the PCI SSC)
• Onsite attendance providing initial response to reported cyber incidents
• Identification and forensic acquisition of digital material
• Analysis, investigation and reporting of security incidents
• Conduct research and maintain knowledge of current and emerging cyber threats
• Procedural and documentation development
Required Skills and Experience:
• An experienced and confident digital forensic investigator
• Understanding of the delivery of high-quality PFI investigations
• An understanding of the provision of a PCI PFI forensic service including the completion of relevant documentation (interim and final reports)
• Demonstrable hands-on experience in the fields of incident response, digital forensic investigations, cyber security investigations or similar fields
• In-depth understanding of operating systems & underlying hardware (Windows, Linux, MacOS, ARM, etc)
• Understanding of volatile memory acquisition and analysis
• Knowledge of common programming/Web languages (Python, Ruby, PHP, Perl, ASP, SQL, HTML) etc.
• Thorough understanding and experience of dealing with network architecture, web applications and associated devices
• Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills
• Conversant with the ISO 9001, 27001 and 17025 Standards
• Full UK driving licence
• Unimpeachable integrity
Due to the nature of the role and our work, applicants will be required to be DBS checked and also NPPV-3, SC Cleared, National Crime Agency and Metropolitan Police security vetted, therefore all applicants must be currently and permanently resident in the UK and have been continuously for at least 5 years. Any cautions, convictions or financial issues will result in SC Clearance being denied.
If your application for employment is unsuccessful, IntaForensics will hold your data on file for 6 (six) months after the end of the relevant recruitment process. If you agree to allow us to keep your personal data on file, we will hold your data on file for a further 6 (six) months for consideration for future employment opportunities. At the end of that period, or once you withdraw your consent, your data is deleted or destroyed. You will be asked when you submit your CV whether you give us consent to hold your details for the full 12 months in order to be considered for other positions or not. If your application for employment is successful, personal data gathered during the recruitment process will be transferred to your Human Resources file (electronic and paper based) and retained during your employment. The periods for which your data will be held will be provided to you in a new privacy notice.