The AccessData Instructor is responsible for delivering instruction to client investigators and analysts conducting digital forensic, and eDiscovery investigations. This position provides detailed instruction on the use of AccessData software products, and on the investigative skills and techniques used in digital investigations. This position delivers cutting edge training to clients through various modalities, including to live classroom instruction, recorded video instruction, and live, internet based instruction via WebEx.
- To deliver effective instruction, through various modes, in all AccessData software produ-The installation and use of all AccessData software
- To support the design and develop course materials in the training curriculum.
- To support the design and develop of webinars, conference presentation material in the field.
- Ability to review and evaluate course materials and make appropriate recommendations and update course material as needed. Role will be 40% training/delivery and 60% training material development and research, subject to development and training period.
- Knowledge in digital forensics and/or electronic discovery of computer and Mobile phones
- Advanced course study or curriculum development experience may be considered for this requirement
- Understanding of and ability to apply at least one of the AccessData software suite
- Minimum 2 years in conducting digital investigations in the areas of computer forensics or electronic discovery
- Ability to develop complex, technical training materials for digital investigations of forensic/eDiscovery nature
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Knowledge of ISO 17025/ILAC G19/FSR Codes
- Being prepared to travel to train clients anywhere around the world outside of the United States
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Highly Desired: Experience with one or more of AccessData tools: FTK, PRTK, eDiscovery, Summation, certification are most preferred