SYTECH are recruiting for a full-time Experienced Digital Forensic Analyst as part of continued growth and expansion, with at least 1 year's experience
Location: Llanelli, Carmarthenshire.
You will be at the forefront of extracting, analysing and presenting data from a wide range of systems. You will be using the leading forensic tools and producing comprehensive reports of findings and presenting in Court when required.
You will be expected to work in conjunction with our ISO 17025 standards and also working alongside our technical procedures and quality management system.
We are looking for applicants with the following qualities:
- An aptitude for dealing with digital information in a range of formats
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge and practical experience of forensic laboratory practices and procedures
- A first or second class honours degree within a relevant field (desirable but not essential)
- Support the team leader in the co-ordination of the workload to achieve turnaround times and quality objectives
- Conduct examinations using Forensic Tools including Cellebrite, Encase, Forensic Toolkit, Internet Evidence Finder and AxiomUtilise a range of advanced techniques
- Extract, analyse and present data from mobile devices
- Analyse and interpret data and ideally have the ability to write code to manipulate data using Python and other scripting languages
- Produce comprehensive reports to demonstrate findings
- Attend Court to present findings and conclusions under cross-examination
- Support in training and development within the team
- Keep attention to data security and integrity at all times
- Respond to technical queries as required to provide assistance to clients
- Represent the company at events
- Training and mentoring
- Flexible working
- Employee assistance programme
- Free parking
- Social events
This role is subject to vetting checks.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. CVs will only be filed for the application process and will be deleted thereafter. Do not hesitate to apply for other SYTECH job vacancies that become available.
SYTECH – Digital Forensics is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent