Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Senior Digital Forensics Analyst in the Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Bit-level device acquisition of PC’s, Mac’s, smartphones and other devices.
- Expert level knowledge of solutions tracking enemy TTPs and exploiting weaknesses in the use of anti-forensic tools.
- Advanced or Expert technical exploitation tool and script development, artifact pattern analysis, exploitation, and cross set link analysis of digital media ranging from dumb phones, smartphones, Mac's, Windows PC's, Linux PC's and other devices.
- Advanced Technical Exploitation capabilities to include: Various Operating Systems and file systems, internet history analysis, registry analysis, application analysis, and database analysis.
- Novel script and rudimentary tool development for complex or never-before seen analysis problems.
- Provide global Technical Exploitation response capabilities to include:
- Pattern of life and behavioral analysis through media examinations.
- Provide deployable technical exploitation personnel to meet DOD & partner contingency requirements
- Provide expert multi-functional exploitation expertise as required
- Coordinate with customer operations on technical exploitation platform & training related issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) discipline preferred and a minimum of eight years of demonstrated technical exploitation experience and skills such as computer forensics, technical exploitation, reverse engineering, and/or malware analysis, and/or Master’s Degree in STEM discipline may be substituted for four years of required experience, and/or in lieu of education, have a total of sixteen years’ experience.
- Minimum of four years’ experience providing technical asset validation in support of technical operations.
- Ability to design, implement and document computer forensics services to include evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis and data recovery.
- Expert experience conducting advanced technical exploitation and computer forensic analysis of various digital media devices with focus on the user’s authenticity, reliability, and indicators of hostile control.
- Experience requiring excellent skills assessing the technical profile of the user by determining the users’ technical capabilities, i.e. is the user a novice or technical expert?
- Ability to convey technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences to include; presentations, briefing, and technical intelligence reports.
- Expert experience answering any technical exploitation questions or requirements as defined by the customer. Such as report on any other items of interest found on the device (Finances, Travel, Profile, Background, intelligence interest, Contacts, Alcohol/Drug use, Medical/Psychological information, etc.). Prepare both summary reports and detailed technical findings reports.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance w/ a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Highly Desired Experience:
- Experience in intelligence reporting, investigations, and/or targeting a plus.
- Experience conducting link analysis and Pattern of Life studies.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Constantly positions self to maintain computers in the lab, including under the desks and in the server closet.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- Must be able to detect, Determine, Perceive, Identify, Recognize, Judge, Observe, Inspect, Estimate, & Assess.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.