Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Mobile Exploitation Analyst to join our team in the Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct Full-Scope mobile forensic examinations, perform logical/ physical acquisition and analysis, perform large data set analysis and target language keyword searches.
- Have an understanding of forensic tools, script development, sector-level entity extraction, metadata extraction and analysis.
- Ability to generate forensic reports of interest, present, and brief to IC/ DOD customers with wide range of technical expertise
- Provide expert multi-functional exploitation expertise as required.
- Coordinate with IC/DOD customer operations on CELLEX platform, exercises, and training
- Provide technical support to field collection and other operational partner elements to include: (Diverse set of technical exploitation tools & tradecraft, Hardware Exploitation, & Firmware Exploitation).
- Bachelors degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) discipline preferred and at least four years of related experience.
- Minimum of two years of demonstrated technical mobile exploitation experience
- Must be Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II.
- Must have at least one of the following Industry standard forensic certifications such as: GIAC Mobile Device Security Analyst (GMOB), Teel JTAG Forensic Certification (TJFC), Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA), etc.
- Experience designing, implementing and documenting digital forensics services to include evidence seizure, digital forensic analysis and data recovery.
- Experience conveying technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences.
- Experience in hardware configuration and network/data communications.
- Experience or knowledge in a wide range of CELLEX tools and techniques such as: flasher box, bootloaders, SQlite forensics/ analysis, and chip-off techniques.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance w/ a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Constantly positions self to maintain computers in the lab, including under the desks and in the server closet.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- Must be able to detect, Determine, Perceive, Identify, Recognize, Judge, Observe, Inspect, Estimate, & Assess.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.