Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Automation & Triage Analyst to join our team in Bethesda, MD.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Full-Scope forensic examinations
- File system forensic
- Advanced registry and Internet history analysis
- Steganography detection and analysis
- Large data set analysis and Target language Keyword search
- Forensic tool and script development
- Metadata extraction and analysis
- Network forensics and analysis
- Generating forensic reports of interest to customers
- Coordinate, develop and promulgate forensic and technical exploitation standards for the customer
- Provide global (deployable) Technical Exploitation response capabilities, as required.
- Plan, Integrate & Execute full-spectrum technical exploitation plans, exercises, training and operations as required
- Bachelor’s degree and at least five years of related experience.
- Industry standard forensic certifications such as: EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE), AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE), Certified Computer Examiner (CCE), or EC-Council, ISACA, (ISC)2, & GIAC related forensic certifications.
- Must be Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II.
- Minimum of three years of demonstrated technical exploitation experience and skills such as computer forensics, DOMEX, reverse engineering, and/ or malware analysis.
- Ability to design, implement and document computer forensics services to include evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis and data recovery
- Ability to convey technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences
- Experience with case management and workflow as well as managing teams
- Working experience in hardware configuration and network/data communications
- Working experience in software development and scripting
- Working experience in database technology and database exploitation/forensics
- Working experience in law enforcement evidence seizure
- Working experience conducting intelligence analysis and writing finished intelligence reporting
- Willing to travel CONUS and/or OCONUS on TDY to include war zones
- Shall meet CENTCOM physical and physiological deployment requirements to include carrying a weapon, before commencement of work.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance w/ a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Constantly positions self to maintain computers in the lab, including under the desks and in the server closet.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- Must be able to detect, Determine, Perceive, Identify, Recognize, Judge, Observe, Inspect, Estimate, & Assess.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.