MD5 Limited, based in Normanton, West Yorkshire are pleased to announce the opportunity for two Senior Digital Forensic Analyst(s) to join one of the UK’s leading digital forensic organisations.
Our clients include Law Enforcement and Government Agencies, Corporate and Legal firms. Casework may involve dealing with data of a sensitive nature which may be offensive and distressing (e.g. Images of Child abuse).
The role will cover all aspects of digital forensics and our eForensic services, the successful candidate will be responsible for acquiring & investigating a wide range of electronic evidence.
• Have excellent knowledge of digital hardware, experience in different file systems & operating systems artefacts;
• Knowledge of the laws & principles of computer forensics & electronic evidence
• Be meticulous, have a highly analytical and enquiring mind, excellent communication skills and able to convey complex technical issues to a lay audience in writing & verbally
• Familiarity with forensic software
• Able to work independently but also as a good team player
In return MD5 offers:
• Long term career prospects & personal development
• Good working environment
• Competitive salary
• Pension scheme
Appointments are subject to successful security vetting criteria and medical clearance.
MD5 is an equal opportunities employer and is particularly eager to encourage staff progression and development, including lateral moves.
Please email your CV with a covering letter to Geoff@md5.uk.com