CYFOR is a leading provider of Digital Forensics, eDiscovery and Cyber Security services.
With ambitious growth plans, our eDiscovery team are looking for a Nuix Workstation Lead.
Boutique by design, and a highly family orientated company, our eDiscovery team is focused on providing an exceptional customer experience using industry-leading tools.
The Nuix Workstation Lead will be responsible for processing the majority of data for all eDiscovery and DSAR cases in Nuix Workstation.
In this fast-paced environment, the role will suit someone who is highly organised and able to keep many projects on track and on time. In addition, you will drive improved processing workflows, high-quality standards and SOPs.
You will have at least 3 years of experience with Nuix Workstation. Ideally, but not necessary, you will be an experienced scripter (Ruby/Python/SQL), enabling many of the standard Nuix workflows to be automated.
The role will give you extensive exposure to Relativity and will be ideally office based but a 2/3 day Office/WFH combination can be accommodated.
Furthermore, you’ll enjoy a varied and highly fulfilling role, working with great colleagues in a fantastic atmosphere.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly successful business at an exciting time of growth.
This individual reports to the eDiscovery Manager. This position currently has no direct reports however as part of the role they will be training and mentoring more junior staff in Nuix Workstation.
Place of Work
This role will typically be based at CYFOR, Benjarron House, Middleton, M24 1SW but may also require occasional travel to other places of work in line with roles and responsibilities.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Performing a combination of, but not necessarily all or limited to, the following duties:
- Excellent understanding of how to process all types of data through Nuix Workstation to meet client deadlines;
- Exporting data from Nuix into Relativity. Ensuring processed cases are free of viruses..
- Project management skills, leading and managing the processing of multiple projects at the same time, managing your own time, deliverables and deadlines to meet the requirements of the client;
- An understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules and their implications on eDiscovery;
- Understanding of the EDRM (electronic discovery reference model) and where the role fits within the cycle;
- Provide expert-level technical support to clients accessing Relativity and Nuix Discover. This involves a lot of problem-solving;
- Strong communication skills, regularly liaising with clients via phone, email and live presentations along with the internal CYFOR team;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Teamwork skills working closely with team members on large scale projects;
- Ensure all milestones within each client matter is achieved and communicated; ensuring data is ready for witness statements or court preparation;
- Show flexibility to work outside of normal working hours;
- To actively promote and encourage all CYFOR policies, practices and procedures;
- To keep abreast of technological developments and maintain an excellent understanding of the use of technology in delivering business objectives through continual training and research into eDiscovery best practices and procedures; responsible for the maintenance of processing documentation;
- To always dress and act in a professional manner.
- To lead by example, demonstrating professionalism to colleagues commensurate with the post.
- To comply with safe working practices.
- To participate and reasonably engage in the Annual Staff review process.
- Any other tasks that may be required from time to time
Experience, Knowledge and Requirements
The Nuix Workstation Lead should meet all of the following criteria:
- A highly motivated, organised, proactive and enthusiastic individual who can work hard on providing technical services to our clients
- Solid understanding of eDiscovery workflow, including the EDRM.
- Solid understanding of Digital Forensics and eDiscovery software, SOP’s, techniques and limitations.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Presentable when representing the CYFOR brand outside the office.
- A fantastic, like-minded team
- Excellent Salary, above market rate
- Up to 30 days holiday pa
- Life insurance
- Your birthday off
- Birthday and work anniversary gifts
- Media subscriptions (i.e. Netflix HD, Amazon Prime, Spotify etc)
- Bupa Cash plan
The intent of this Job Description is to provide a representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.