CYFOR is a leading nationwide provider of Digital Forensics, eDiscovery and Cyber services to Law firms, Corporate organisations and Law enforcement.
Over the past 4 years, the volume of work in our Cell Site Team has quadrupled and now the opportunity has arisen within CYFOR for the role of Cell Site Team Leader/Manager.
As Cell Site Team Leader you’ll have the responsibility for the review of call data records, examining prosecution and defence reports and testing the accuracy of their findings. The role will also involve the production of reports, mapping exhibits and presenting findings in court when required. The Cell Site Team Leader will manage the completion of independent Radio Frequency Propagation Surveys and processing the collected data as and when required.
In this role, you will manage the coaching and development of the Cell Site team including all HR and Technical related issues. The role is also responsible for the commercial development of the Cell Site department, including producing quotations, assisting case managers and taking an active role in case management.
The Cell Site Team Leader will continually improve working processes for the Cell Site department which fulfil regulatory and operational requirements.
The ideal candidate will be qualified to NPIA ‘Core Skills in Communications Data’ Course or at least 3 years experience of Cell site investigations along with excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude. You’ll also be able to demonstrate flexibility, commitment and integrity.
In return, you’ll receive a salary commensurate with experience, overtime and excellent career prospects. You’ll enjoy a varied and highly fulfilling role, working with great colleagues in a fantastic atmosphere.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly successful business that truly focuses on its main asset, its team members.
- To be able to determine and concisely articulate strategies to meet the client’s objectives.
- To examine prosecution or defence reports and comment on their accuracy, relevance, meaning and evidential value.
- To analyse Call Data Records and produce preliminary reports.
- To use cell site analysis software and hardware to obtain and analyse network readings for all networks.
- To produce high quality, clear and accurate reports and statements, and data and map exhibits.
- To record the details of analysis and investigations undertaken and maintain the confidentiality of this information.
- Carry out mobile cell site surveys.
- To lead the Cell Site team in the technical provision of Cell Site Analysis to CYFOR’s customers.
- Provide information and/or technical assistance to other investigators concerning cell site analysis.
- To liaise with other bodies or agencies as and when required.
- To liaise with the business development team, quoting quickly and accurately for potential work.
- To engage with clients and potential clients maintaining effective business relationships.
- To attend Case Management to ensure productive workflow.
- To attend SMT meetings as and when required.
- To ensure the work meets quality standards in providing a service to all clients; to report or escalate issues, as appropriate, to the Quality Team.
- Prepare detailed reports, Criminal Justice Act statements and exhibits to a standard suitable for use in criminal or civil court in support of these investigations.
- To present evidence in court in a clear and comprehensive manner.
- To ensure that appropriate security and access control of forensic tools, systems and evidence is maintained at all times.
- Plan, undertake and produce ISO17025 and FSR Codes Compliant Validation reports as required.
- To engage with and support CYFOR’s Quality Team in the accreditation and certification of the company to regulatory standards.
- To always dress and act in a professional manner.
- To lead by example, demonstrating professionalism to colleagues commensurate with post.
- To comply with safe working practices.
- To participate and reasonably engage in the Annual Staff review process
- Any other tasks that may be required from time to time
Skills and Experience
- NPIA ‘Core Skills in Communications Data’ Course OR
- At least three years experience of undertaking Cell Site investigations either in a prosecution or defence capacity.
- Understanding of 2G,3G,4G, and Wi-Fi networks.
- Experience carrying out Radio Frequency Propagation Surveys.
- Ideal, but not necessary, experience of using CSAS.
- To hold City and Guilds accreditation or equivalent in cell site analysis.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, adapting the style of communication to meet the needs of the audience.
- Experience of presenting evidence in court as an expert.
- Ability to remain calm and controlled and maintain good performance within a mission-critical service area.
- Ability to effectively plan and coordinate projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-discipline team responsible for providing Forensic Services.
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to absorb, understand and apply new Forensic Science Regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to work and a high level of self-motivation.
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality.
- Possess excellent IT skills and demonstrate competency in a number of systems and applications.
- Full driving licence.
- Opportunities for Career Growth, including the opportunity for admission to our Leadership Development programme, with the potential of a Director position within 2-3 years.
- Company statutory pension scheme
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- A birthday gift, rising in value each year
- Bupa Cashplan (or equivalent)
- Life Insurance (Death in Service)
- Annual Media Subscriptions (from a choice of Netflix HD, Amazon Prime, Spotify, Magazine sub, etc)
- An annual work anniversary gift, rising in value each year. In addition, after 3 years service you will receive a £300 bonus. After 5 years service you will receive a £500 bonus. After 10 years service you will receive a £1,000 bonus.
- Multiple social events throughout the year including the CYFOR Family Day
- Month end Breakfast and lots more.
This role will require security clearance to SC level, please advise if you are a holder otherwise, we will need to carry out vetting.