ManTech provides mission-focused technology solutions and services for U.S. defense, intelligence and federal civilian agencies. In business for more than 52 years, we excel in full-spectrum cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering solutions that support national and homeland security. More than 9,300 talented professionals around the globe make up the ManTech family and nearly half are veterans.
The Technical Exploitation Support Services team is critical in supporting DoD, Federal, and IC partners’ Global War on Terrorism efforts by providing state of the art technical exploitation and collection capabilities in digital media exploitation triage and automation, advanced technical Media Exploitation (MEDEX), and advanced Mobile Device Exploitation. Activities include digital forensics activities, software reverse engineering, hardware exploitation, parser development, reverse engineering, mobile applications development and engineering, and technical exploitation (collection, transmission, prioritization translation, and analysis and dissemination of materials).
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Mobile Forensics Analyst to join our team in Bethesda, MD.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct Full-Scope mobile forensic examinations, perform logical/ physical acquisition and analysis, perform large data set analysis and target language keyword searches.
- Have an understanding of forensic tools, script development, sector-level entity extraction, metadata extraction and analysis.
- Ability to generate forensic reports of interest, present, and brief to IC/ DOD customers with wide range of technical expertise
- Provide expert multi-functional exploitation expertise as required.
- Coordinate with IC/DOD customer operations on CELLEX platform, exercises, and training
- Provide technical support to field collection and other operational partner elements to include: (Diverse set of technical exploitation tools & tradecraft, Hardware Exploitation, & Firmware Exploitation).
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) discipline preferred and 5 or more years of related experience.
- Minimum of two years of demonstrated technical mobile exploitation experience
- Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II.
- At least one of the following Industry standard forensic certifications such as ACE, GIAC Mobile Device Security Analyst (GMOB), Teel JTAG Forensic Certification (TJFC), Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA), etc.
- Experience designing, implementing and documenting digital forensics services to include evidence seizure, digital forensic analysis and data recovery.
- Experience conveying technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences.
- Experience in hardware configuration and network/data communications.
- Experience or knowledge in a wide range of CELLEX tools and techniques such as: flasher box, bootloaders, SQlite forensics/ analysis, and chip-off techniques.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph or obtain a CI Polygraph before the start of employment.
ManTech Offers Opportunities and Resources to Launch Your Career such as:
- Fully-paid Bachelor's and Master's Degree Programs.
- Free Certifications such as CISSP and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
- Free Online Skills Learning in big data, networking, systems administration, cloud computing, DevOps, CNO, cybersecurity, and software development.
- Free Test Preparation for Security+, PMP, CISSP, and AWS—just to name a few.
- Career Mobility Program provides a process for career guidance, development, advice, and advocacy for employees.
- Technical Recognition Awards are generous Cash Awards to Recognize Employees for outstanding technical achievement.
- Academic Partnership with MIT.
- Training and conference opportunities, plus the industry-leading cyber courses to include the Advanced Cyber Training Program (ACTP).
Other Amazing Benefits Include:
- 20 days PTO, plus 10 holidays
- PTO sellback
- PTO carryover of up to 240 hours
- Up to 5% 401k match
- Up to 4 weeks parental leave
- Early Bird Special: Can start work at 5:00 or 6:00 AM for easier commuting time