ManTech provides mission-focused technology solutions and services for U.S. defense, intelligence and federal civilian agencies. In business for more than 52 years, we excel in full-spectrum cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering solutions that support national and homeland security. More than 9,300 talented professionals around the globe make up the ManTech family and nearly half are veterans.
The Technical Exploitation Support Services team is critical in supporting DoD, Federal, and IC partners’ Global War on Terrorism efforts by providing state of the art technical exploitation and collection capabilities in digital media exploitation triage and automation, advanced technical Media Exploitation (MEDEX), and advanced Mobile Device Exploitation. Activities include digital forensics activities, software reverse engineering, hardware exploitation, parser development, reverse engineering, mobile applications development and engineering, and technical exploitation (collection, transmission, prioritization translation, and analysis and dissemination of materials).
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Senior Technical Knowledge Analyst in Bethesda, MD.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure all documentation and content is at the appropriate classification, on identified networks for customers’ leadership, staff, partners and customers to access.
- Develop technical documentation to include: Standard of Procedures, Processes, Point of Contacts, Work Flow, Guidelines, After Action Reports and/or TDYs in the appropriate format.
- Present technical reports/ documentation to present to a wide range of audiences to include technical and non-technical personnel.
- Create, maintain, and populate MS SharePoint to provide an easily accessible location for disseminating.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 or more years’ experience in knowledge management, or similar field; or 4 or more years combined experience in one or more of the following areas: program management, database management, or technical writing/editing.
- At least three (3) years’ experience with MS SharePoint, to include hands on experience in the use of lists, document libraries, forms, wiki blogging, and document management functionality of MS SharePoint. Four years’ experience with other knowledge/content management platforms would be acceptable in preplacement for MS SharePoint experience.
- At least three (3) years’ experience with content management, database management or metadata tagging.
- Advanced working knowledge of the MS Office Suite.
- Experience identifying and engaging necessary stakeholders to effectively change business processes to support knowledge/content management initiatives.
- Familiarity with IC and DoD metadata standards
- Experience with business process workflow design
- Certified Knowledge Manager (CKM)
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI clearance with a Counterintelligence (CIP) Polygraph or ability to obtain CIP before employment.
ManTech Offers Opportunities and Resources to Launch Your Career such as:
- Fully-paid Bachelor's and Master's Degree Programs.
- Free Certifications such as CISSP and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
- Free Online Skills Learning in big data, networking, systems administration, cloud computing, DevOps, CNO, cybersecurity, and software development.
- Free Test Preparation for Security+, PMP, CISSP, and AWS—just to name a few.
- Career Mobility Program provides a process for career guidance, development, advice, and advocacy for employees.
- Technical Recognition Awards are generous Cash Awards to Recognize Employees for outstanding technical achievement.
- Academic Partnership with MIT.
- Training and conference opportunities, plus the industry-leading cyber courses to include the Advanced Cyber Training Program (ACTP).
Other Amazing Benefits Include:
- 20 days PTO, plus 10 holidays
- PTO sellback
- PTO carryover of up to 240 hours
- Up to 5% 401k match
- Up to 4 weeks parental leave