ManTech provides mission-focused technology solutions and services for U.S. defense, intelligence and federal civilian agencies. In business for more than 53 years, we excel in full-spectrum cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, systems engineering and software application development solutions that support national and homeland security. More than 9,300 talented professionals around the globe make up the ManTech family and nearly half are veterans.
Join a team of technical leaders that delivers advanced technical solutions to government intelligence agencies and offers highly challenging positions with significant impact on national security in the area of mobile device forensics.
We take a lot of pride in solving difficult technical challenges and creating new capabilities and tools that may be used in-house and/or shared throughout the IC.
ManTech has a need for a Forensics Software Engineer to work in Herndon, Virginia on a project that has high visibility and has been well received by the US Government. We are looking for someone to create new capabilities for processing mobile application forensic data, supporting mobile forensic work that is unique and unavailable in other IC jobs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Reverse engineering mobile software applications to identify and understand significant forensic artifacts
• Developing software modules to process mobile application forensic data using Python
• Contributing to enhancement and improvement of current software modules
Adding new features
• Developing new software solutions based on team tasking
• Creative license and the freedom to solve technical challenges
• Taking ownership of your area of responsibility and increase capabilities that you think push the mission forward
• B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, or a related field from an accredited college or university
• 1-10 or more years of digital forensics/reverse engineering experience and coding in Python, C, C++, C#/.NET, and /or Java
• Strong organizational, communications, and critical-thinking skills
• Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team
• Mobile forensics experience
• Interest in mobile application development (Android, iOS)
Security Clearance Requirements:
• Secret clearance. Will sponsor TS/SCI Polygraph after start..