IntaForensics, established in 2006, is a specialist service provider of a wide range of digital forensics services to the law enforcement, legal and corporate markets. Our client base includes several large and small Police forces for whom we provide outsourced digital forensics, Criminal Legal defence solicitors and Litigation solicitors. We deal with the acquisition of evidence from electronic media, analysis of evidence and the support of prosecution and defence cases in the criminal justice system.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and confident Senior Computer Forensic Analyst looking to progress their career in a thriving market leading business. With a proven background of delivering high quality Forensic analysis you will effectively manage your time to ensure that all casework is completed within required time frames. You will also have demonstrable experience of operating in an ISO 17025 environment. The company operates a 37.5 hour working week, based on flexible working hours. You may be required to travel on company business from time to time both in the UK and abroad for which a valid passport as well as a full UK driving licence and car is required.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Case management and Forensic Analysis of Computer based equipment
• Securing and preservation of digital evidence
• Procedure and documentation development
• Contribute to achieving and maintaining quality standards
• Mentoring junior members of staff
• Ensuring that the company’s quality procedures ISO 17025 and 9001 are robustly adhered to
• Ensuring that the company’s security procedures ISO 27001 are robustly adhered to
Skills and experience required:
Any prospective candidate must have the following:
• Excellent understanding of IT Technology
• At least 5 years Criminal and Commercial Casework experience
• Advanced ability in using forensic tools including EnCase, Griffeye, IEF, Axiom, FTK, Nuix and X-Ways
• Excellent report writing skills
• Fully conversant with the Digital Forensic Process and current ACPO Guidelines
• Adhere to and be fully conversant with the FSR’s Codes of Practice
• Full UK driving license
• Unimpeachable integrity
• Opportunity to progress in a thriving company
• Free Parking
• Flexible working hours
• 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
• Corporate benefits package upon successful completion of probationary period
Due to the nature of the role and our work, applicants will be required to be DBS checked and also NPPV-3, SC Cleared, National Crime Agency and Metropolitan Police security vetted, therefore all applicants must be currently and permanently resident in the UK and have been continuously for at least 5 years. Any cautions, convictions or financial issues will result in SC Clearance being denied.
If your application for employment is unsuccessful, IntaForensics will hold your data on file for 6 (six) months after the end of the relevant recruitment process. If you agree to allow us to keep your personal data on file, we will hold your data on file for a further 6 (six) months for consideration for future employment opportunities. At the end of that period, or once you withdraw your consent, your data is deleted or destroyed. You will be asked when you submit your CV whether you give us consent to hold your details for the full 12 months in order to be considered for other positions or not.
If your application for employment is successful, personal data gathered during the recruitment process will be transferred to your Human Resources file (electronic and paper based) and retained during your employment. The periods for which your data will be held will be provided to you in a new privacy notice.